A stunning ancient wood block print with deep indigo hues and white inserts. A reinterpretation of an original Sindhi Ajrak fabric shawl chadar pattern made of 100% pure soft cotton. This Ajrak is hand printed with natural dye colours using 5000 year old ancient techniques in practice since the times of Harrapa and Mohenjodaro in Indus Valley Civilisation.
🇵🇰 Made in Pakistan.
Size: 90 by 45 Inches Approx
Suitable for: Men and Women, Unisex
Material: 100% Cotton
1. Premium Cotton Ajraks whether ‘Hand Table printed’ or ‘Hand Block Printed’, give off slight polish when washed, specially in the first wash. They should only be hand washed separately in a tub.
2. Due to differences in screen settings across devices as well as photographic lighting sources, actual colors of the product might slightly vary compared to how they are visible on your screen.
3. Minor difference in sizes might be there of this product, since these are hand ‘Table Printed’ and do not go through a standardized production line. Such differences will not be considered as valid reason for return.
4. Please note that this is ‘Hand Table printed ajrak’. There may be slight spots of dye here and there as this involves a lot of hand work.
5. By the nature of hand made product, the design can slightly vary from pictures. Also expect imperfections, this is not a machine or factory printed fabric.